Sunday, June 30, 2013

Geeky Games

Have not posted lately because, well, there is not much to write about, one gets up, checks emails, rarely anything interesting there, skims the headlines in the SMH, rolls eyes, plays faceb games, watch tv shows on netflix or hulu, no actual tv here, knits and naps, follow Coz around huge supermarkets and PLAY BOARD GAMES.

We play at home, with family and friends, we go to a local pub on Monday nights, where a seriously intelligent group of board gamers let me join in the fun and do not mock.

Games List:-

STAR TREK CATAN, settle the universe and play with enterprises and crew, what's not to like. 
ASCENSION - won a game woot

TICKET TO RIDE - thoroughly beaten by 12 year old neice

TALISMAN- I turned Coz into a toad heee heee



BETRAYAL AT THE HOUSE ON THE HILL- eek, shriek, ghosts and ghoulies














AMUN-RE -off to Egypt

DIXIT- I totally fail at describing weird pictures so  some people can recognise them but not too many,  so not many points to me.

SMASH UP - played frequently, always a challenge

DUNGEON FIGHTER -weirdest dice game in the world, lots of laughs

KINGSBURG- good challenging play

KINGDOM BUILDER - think I won one game.

plus

DOMINOES - with a family scoring system that I am coming to terms with.

ZOMBIE DICE - fast, furious fun.


 

I have also finished a scarf















One day we went out for lunch and I ordered a cappuccino, would you like a Wildflower version? Has whipped cream and choc topping, could I resist-nope. The waitress finally came with a worried look, we have no vanilla syrup???, what to do, quite happy with sugar I finally said, so she was happy, anyway it was delicious.













No comments:

Post a Comment